Your investment in Hillcrest 11, your personal property and safety are now benefiting from an additional security feature introduced by the parking monitoring service recently implemented by unanimous vote of the HOA Board.
Recently, two units were occupied by people not authorized by the HOA Board to reside on Hillcrest 11 property. Those people brought 4 cars into our already limited parking courtyard. The new parking permits and parking monitoring service, quickly addresses the inconvenience presented by unauthorized vehicles using our parking courtyard. Those vehicles and unauthorized residents are gone, as well as vehicles that were parked at Hillcrest 11 by people in nearby buildings.
As of May 1, 2015 the parking courtyard at Hillcrest 11 is monitored by A-Z Parking Enforcement Solutions “AZPES”. Direct your concerns regarding parking or towing issues to A-Z Parking at (954) 707-8314 or email@example.com.
PARKING RULES ENFORCED WITH ZERO TOLERANCE FOR VIOLATORS:
1. No parking on grass, in Fire or travel lanes.
2. Don’t park in “LOADING ZONE” or block dumpster.
3. No parking on sidewalk or in “No Parking” areas.
4. “FOR SALE” sign should not be posted in or on vehicle.
5. No license plate displayed, an expired license plate, temp tag altered or not assigned to vehicle.
6. No commercial vehicles 5pm – 9am or any inoperable vehicles (flat tires, etc.)
7. Resident decal required to park in Resident parking areas.
8. Guest Permit required to use guest parking areas over 15 days with Board approval.
9. Register with A-Z Parking for guest vehicle parked overnight in GUEST space between 11 pm – 8 am.
10. Residents are not permitted to park in Guest parking spaces; guests are not permitted to park in Resident parking spaces.
11. No parking in guest parking without registering guest vehicle.
12. No reverse parking in any space, and vehicle must not protrude from parking space.
13. Motorcycles must park in a parking space.
14. Moving trucks cannot park overnight, no overnight parking in “Service” space or unattended vehicle in “Drop Off/Pick Up” space.
It is in your best interest to adhere to community regulations per Association by-laws, and all duly adopted rules pertaining to parking areas.
The HOA Board of Directors will not have any info on the reason your vehicle was towed. Kindly direct questions about enforcement to A-Z Parking.
Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s), any costs associated with towing are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner/operator. All violations are documented and photographed.